Bedroom closet organization is important so you would know what you have inside your closet. As the time goes, more and more clothes enter your closet, when you just put them in a pile, you would eventually forget what is inside the pile then you will buy some more since you do not know that you already purchase it in the past.
Sort your stuff with closet organizer
- Take out all of your clothes from the closet so you could install the organizer inside.
- Short your clothes into a few piles to separate clothes you really need right now from clothes you could wear on next season and clothes that you could not wear anymore.
- Clothes that you really need should be suitable with the current season and still in the right fitting so it is not too small for you. The style could also be other consideration that you need to think about.
- Clothes that you could wear on the next season mean that the season has passed or has not started yet. But you should also make sure that you could still wear them and the size is not too small for you. For this kind of clothes just put them on the top rack of your bedroom closet organization.
- The rest of the clothes that has old fashioned style and small in size you could just donate it to someone else.
- Clothes that you could wear for most should be hug so it would be easier to search it. The rest could be placed on shelves but make sure that you separate the top from the bottom clothes unless they are a set so you could place them together. Shoes and purse should also have their own bedroom closet which could be hug behind the door.