Mirrored bifold closet doors are the nice addition for your room if you have very small room and need something that could be useful and make your room feels larger at the same time. Moreover, the mirror material will make the room feels more modern.
Choosing style for your mirror door
- Frame or no frame: first you can choose whether to use the frame or no frame for your mirror. Since the mirror is a fragile material, then usually it is built with a frame around it so they would be more durable. However, recent technology makes it possible for you to not using any frame. Moreover, if you use no frame then the mirror would appear as a big mirror right inside your room.
- Frame style: the advantage of using a frame for your mirror is then you can add some style to your frame. You can use a color which matches well with your room color so you can use it as decoration.
- Safety issue: if you do want to use mirrored bifold closet doors then you need to make sure that they have a solid panel in the back of the mirror so the door will be more durable. It would be better if the mirror is laminated to the back part so it would not come off easily.
- Track color: do not forget to choose track color of the mirrored door that will match with your room. Usually, the track will have metal color but still beautiful in appearance.
- Decoration on a mirror: if you do not like the plain mirror you can try to add decoration directly on the mirror using mirror sticker. With this, the mirrored bifold closet doors will have more style and will work as a canvas while the decoration is the painting which will make your room even beautiful.